Monday, January 06, 2014

CHT Sabun Ajaib: Best Response Ever! Last day at Malaysia Food Festival 2014

Repeat Users coming back for more!

Yeah! Thanks for the thumbs up!

The best CHT products!

Back for more!

Coming back for more CHT products!

Yeah! CHT Sabun Ajaib!

Yeah! Back for more Lipas Repellent! This guy came back
for more Lipas Repellent. He bought from my competitor
during the expo, and also bought from me. But today he
came back to buy my Lipas Repellent again & with thumb up.
 U know la...
   CHT Booth 2024, dubbed the busiest booth in Malaysia Food Festival 2014 Expo. Talking non stop from 10am to 8pm! First time in CHT history! Even the neighboring booths saluted!

   Its tiring indeed but satisfied and happy with so many repeat customers coming back and helping me promoting my CHT products! 

Thank You KL and hope to see you again! Will be going North, Kelantan and Terengganu to do roadshows after CNY. Going to concentrate on my new GMP factory set up for now.