Saturday, March 29, 2014

Beauty Expo MidValley First Day

Before Expo start

Before Expo Start



The lady on the left is the first regular customer that arrived
early to buy CHT Sabun Ajaib & 13 Herbs Hair Shampoo. Told
me, she came early because afraid later will be lot of customers.
The shy husband in red on the right pic. Hmmm...

The left pic: His skin disease last time need to buy his medicine
from UK(He traveled often). He tried CHT Sabun Ajaib and
works for him. So happy to hear this.
Right pic: Bought Lipas Repellent before and came back
for more! He loved the CHT Sabun Ajaib too! Knew I
am in MidValley thru my FB. Thanks bro!  

The lady in black skin disease getting better after using
CHT Sabun Ajaib and now is the regular user.
Right pic: Bought the soap in Penang. She is searching
for CHT Sabun Ajaib with my face on it. Told her, you can
only find my face soap packing in Penang.

Top pic: His employer ask him to come to the Expo to buy
MBA17g 10 bottles and 10pcs CHT Sabun Ajaib. This is
the second time I met him in KL.
Bottom pic: My friend from Melaka Expo bringing his
friends to try CHT Sabun Ajaib! Thanks Bro!

   First day in Mid Valley Beauty Expo, lot of regulars coming back after reading my blogspot and Facebook. Looking forward to meet my regulars and taking more pics!